Containerised storage is one of the most in-demand services we offer at Rogers Removals. Our storage services is a complement to our removals, but it can also be booked on its own.
Here are the most important things you need to know about containerised storage in London.
What’s the difference between containerised storage and self-storage?
The main difference is that our containerised storage service is 100% hassle-free.
- Your belongings are put in a container and directly loaded into our trucks using a fork lift
- The fork lift is also used to unload your goods from the vehicle into the storage unit
- This means there’s less manual handling
- Plus, it also means you get an extra layer of protection for all your belongings
Is containerised storage right for me?
Containerised storage can help if you’re moving homes and can’t take all your belongings with you.
It is also the best option if you’re relocating your office or business and need to keep equipment or furniture in storage for a while.
And a great solution if you’re a student and need a place to store your belongings during the summer or any other holiday term.
Our containerised storage facilities are open year round
Here’s a list of top tips on how to make the most of this service:
- Make sure every item is clean before putting it in a container.
- If you are storing furniture, disassemble any moving parts that can be dismantled (e.g. legs, casters, knobs, etc.) or ask our team to dismantle and assembly your furniture.
- Use bubble wrap to protect furniture and plastic wrap to protect couches and any upholstered pieces.
- When storing electronics, remove all cables and batteries and cover monitors / screens with cardboard or foam.
- Don’t wrap electronics in plastic bags to prevent moisture damage.
- If you don’t have the time for packing your items we can take care of it.
- Carefully check the inventory before our movers leave.
- You have access to your belongings while they’re in storage, but let us know first so we can open the containers safely.
Book your extra storage space with Rogers Removals and forget about all the hassle.
Call Back Request
Request Storage Solutions
Every month we scan and publish every feedback form that we receive. Select any month to read the signed reviews of our service, written in our customers own writing. We invite you to view the originals at our office.
BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF REMOVERS
We are members of The British Association of Removers. The BAR has represented the professional mover for over 100 years. BAR is committed to promoting the highest standards of customer care.