We’re getting closer to the spookiest time of the year, and this is an exciting time in many households. Decorating your home is an essential part of Halloween, and it can be a great opportunity to spend quality time as a family. If you need inspiration, you’ll want to read through our tips below.
- Set the scene: Halloween starts at your front door, so make sure it’s up to scratch with some Halloween-themed rugs or floor mats. Motifs can be spiders, owl, witch hats, pumpkins, skulls, bats, etc. Don’t forget to hang a black and orange garland!
- Brighten it up: This celebration has a dark theme, but the right lighting fixtures can boost the spooky feel. Some lighting accessories include string lights arranged in the shape of a spider web or a witch, cast iron lanterns (even better if the panels are cut in the shape of owls or other Halloween creatures), and tombstone luminaries.
- Halloween dinners can be fun. Consider adding table decorations like plastic skeleton candlesticks, Jack O candles, or pumpkin spice scented candles. You can make your own Halloween placemats, tablecloths or table runners at home – it’s a beginner-friendly sewing project. All you’ll need is some Halloween-inspired fabric and there’s no shortage of it at this time of the year.
- Of course, you’ll want your Halloween décor to stand out. This means you may need to make room and declutter your home. At Rogers Removals we offer homeowners in London specialised decluttering services that include a free survey and personalised advice on how to make the most of your space.
- If you need to make room for Halloween décor but aren’t ready to get rid of your belongings, seasonal containerised storage could be the ideal solution. This is one of the services we offer at Rogers Removals and we’ll be more than happy to help you find the right storage option to cover your needs.
Call Back Request
Request Storage Solutions
Every month we scan and publish every feedback form that we receive. Select any month to read the signed reviews of our service, written in our customers own writing. We invite you to view the originals at our office.
BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF REMOVERS
We are members of The British Association of Removers. The BAR has represented the professional mover for over 100 years. BAR is committed to promoting the highest standards of customer care.