Plan your move using our new video survey and consultation instead of requiring a surveyor to visit your home.
- Book a FREE video survey and virtual move consultation here.
- Use your mobile device to guide our surveyor around your home.
- You will receive an estimate of your move within 24 hours.
No Need For Visitors To Your Home
Our virtual survey makes things a lot easier and quicker for you. You gain the benefit of a detailed professional survey and move consultation, without a site visit and at a time that is more convenient to you.
Stay Safe And Healthy
With us, you can keep on social distancing. Plus, you will always have full control of the video call at all times.
The Process Of Our New Video Survey
Video surveys are conducted remotely from the comfort of your home using FaceTime or WhatsApp on a mobile device. Our surveyor will work with you and inspect your property thoroughly while keeping a safe social distance.
It is easy to book a video survey. Visit our video survey request page and schedule the most convenient time for you.
Why Is Video Survey So Convenient?
We take health and well-being seriously. The current situation in London and other parts of the world demands new measures focused on prevention. This is why we’re pleased to announce our new video survey option for house removals and office relocations.
- Our virtual surveys offer safety, convenience and flexibility in the removals survey process.
- At this challenging time, limiting unnecessary travel is critical to everyone’s well-being, and video surveys make this easy.
- Surveyors won’t need to go from home to home, and movers can book a survey whenever it’s convenient for them, without worrying about exposing their home or families.
What We’re Doing At Rogers Removals
We are continually monitoring the current situation to protect the health and safety of our clients and our staff community.
During this period of restricted movement in the UK due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic we will be assisting those with essential moves only. We consider a move to be essential if a client has sold their home or terminated a lease and must move to a new property in order to remain housed. We advise all clients wishing to book non-essential moves to do so after the Coronavirus crisis has passed. Requests from the NHS and from NHS staff will also be given priority. We are working to Government guidelines at all times to protect the health of our staff and clients.
FAQ’s For Clients Moving Home During The Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
During this period of restricted movement in the UK due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic, we will be assisting those with essential moves only. We consider a move to be essential if a client has sold their home or terminated a lease and must move to a new property in order to remain housed. We advise all clients wishing to book non-essential moves to do so after the Coronavirus crisis has passed. Requests from the NHS and from NHS staff will also be given priority.
No. We will simply put your move on hold and reallocate any money you’ve paid us to cover the move at a later date. We can complete moves without our clients needing to be present.
Our office team are working from home. Our surveyors are carrying out video surveys to quote and not visiting in person. Our removal crews are kept up to date with government guidelines and are adhering to best practice by:
- Keeping a distance of 2 meters from the next person whenever possible.
- Washing hands regularly for at least 20 seconds.
- Wearing gloves – they are less likely to touch their faces if they wear gloves.
- Disinfecting their cabs and common areas – each vehicle carries disinfectant spray.
- Catching sneezes in a tissue and dispose immediately.
- Not coming to work or immediately leaving work if they show any symptoms.
- Immediately reporting to management if any client or colleague shows symptoms.
Please help us by doing the following:
- Inform us immediately if you develop symptoms. If your move is essential, we will work with you to carry out the move without you needing to be present. If you can postpone, we will work on a suitable solution for you.
- Please keep a distance of 2 meters from our staff.
- Have as few people present during the move as possible. We can often complete a move without the client being present, ask us about this option.
- Ventilate your home very well on the day of the move. Heating should be off and windows should be open (weather permitting).
Ask For Our Help
If you’d like to book a video survey, or if you’re concerned about how the current situation will affect your move, call us on 0208 368 7779. We’re here for you, now more than ever.
Every month we scan and publish every feedback form that we receive. Select any month to read the signed reviews of our service, written in our customers own writing. We invite you to view the originals at our office.
BRITISH ASSOCIATION OF REMOVERS
We are members of The British Association of Removers. The BAR has represented the professional mover for over 100 years. BAR is committed to promoting the highest standards of customer care.